[ANSTHRLD] From Star: Ansteorran Gazette Oct 2010

Star Principal Herald star at ansteorra.org
Sat Oct 2 12:57:31 PDT 2010

*********************
Ansteorran Gazette October 2010
********************

Contents:

Letter From Star:

Greetings!

This issue of the Gazette has been delayed until today so that I could
wait until applications for Bordure Herald had closed.  I can now
announce that our next Bordure will be Lord Jayme Dominguez del Valle!
He will be following HL Alasdair mac Eogan, who has done an
outstanding job as Bordure, making in-kingdom decisions and
shepherding our heraldic submissions through the registration process.

The office of Nordsteorra Herald, the northern regional herald, is now
open for applications. Applications should go to myself and
Nordsteorra until November 30. Lord Ivo has graciously consented to
remain in office as far as the end of the year, but real-world
concerns have prompted him to proactively ask for a replacement. I
want to publically thank him for being this self-aware, and to remind
the rest of my officers that it is far better to choose to step down
early rather than to disappear into a black hole due to far more
important real-world things. Black Holes are reserved for the most
recent ex-Star, after all!

A reminder to all kingdom-level officers: please have quarterly
reports in to me by mid-October. The non-Round Table quarterly reports
are a bit off-schedule, but I will be needing to finish my own report
around the end of October.

Asterisk Herald is has already put the October ILoI up on ACE for
commentary. It does not include the submissions received at Pennsic as
planned, as there was an unfortunate delay in the Pennsic payments.
We expect to have that sorted out very soon, and should have those
submissions in next month’s ILoI.

In service,
Emma de Fetherstan
Star Principal Herald

*******
STATUS OF ILoIs

No ILoI 2010-01: No commentary.
LoI 2010-03 (Incl FT 2010-03). Laurel meeting June.

ILoI 2010-02: Commentary 2010-03.
LoI 2010-04. Laurel meeting July.

ILoI 2010-03: Comments due April 20
LoI 2010-05. Laurel meeting August.

ILoI 2010-04: Comments due May 20
LoI 2010-06. Laurel meeting September.

ILoI 2010-05: Comments due June 10
LoI 2010-06. Laurel meeting September.

ILoI 2010-06: Comments due July 10
LoI 2010-07. Laurel meeting October.

ILoI 2010-07: Comments were due August 10.
LoI 2010-08. Laurel meeting November.

ILoI 2010-08: Comments due September 10.
Decision meeting and LoI September.

ILoI 2010-09: Comments due October 10.
Decision meeting and LoI October.

ILoI 2010-10: Comments due November 10>
Decision meeting and LoI November.

*******
Upcoming Decision Meetings:
    * October 17 - Decision Meeting (2010-09 ILoI) @ TBD - Little Elm, TX
    * November 14 - Decision Meeting (2010-10 ILoI) @ TBD - Little Elm, TX
    * December TBD - Decision Meeting (2010-11 ILoI) @ TBD

*******
Internal Letter of Intent 2010-10

2.    Ætheldreda de Dunbretane (Bryn Gwlad, Barony of) New Name
3.    Agnes Turnbull (Gate’s Edge, Shire of) New Name  New Device
4.     Cymme in kyrra (Barony Bordermarch) Device Resubmission
5.    Ekarius von Krüssen (Steppes, Barony of) Name Change
6.    Georges le Breton (Gate’s Edge, Shire of) New Name  New Device
7.    Gera von Roer (Steppes, Barony of) Name Change
8.    Gwenlliana Lovelady (Raven’s Fort, Barony of ) Name Resubmission
9.    Robert Coleford (Gate’s Edge, Shire of) Name Change   New Device
10.    Silvius Foppa (Elfsea, Barony of) New Name  New device
11.   Vaclav Slovaczek (Barony Bordermarch) New Device

ILoI 2010-10 can be found at
http://herald.ansteorra.org/ILoI/iloi201010.pdf and
http://ace.heraldry.ansteorra.org/letter/view/38

*******
Annotated Internal Collated Commentary 2010-08

2. Fionnghuala Ruadh inghean Ui Conch_o_bhair (Eldern Hills, Barony
of) Resubmitted Device.
3. Lemoine de Gascony (Raven’s Fort, Barony of) New Badge.
4. Lucas de Argent (Hellsgate, Incipient Stronghold of) New Name and Device.
5. Melisenda de Barcelona (Bryn Gwlad, Barony of) New Badge.
6. Oddus Torcoletti (Raven’s Fort, Barony of) New Name and Device.

AICC 2010-08 can be found at http://herald.ansteorra.org/ICC/aicc201008.pdf

*******
Fast Tracks for 2010-09

Resubmission Device Resubmission

Fast-Tracks can be found at
http://herald.ansteorra.org/ILoI/iloi201009_fasttrack.pdf

*******
The external Letter of Intent for September 2010 can be found at
http://herald.ansteorra.org/LoI/loi201009.pdf and
http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=100&loi=868

A list of items currently in progress can be found at
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/hst/
Further details on the status of items at Laurel can be found at
http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=181