[ANSTHRLD] Arabic Names

Steve Scott (Dietrich) dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 18:22:10 PDT 2010

I don't know much more than what you have, except to point out that Arabic names
are generally just a phonetic approximation of what the Arabic letters represent
anyway.  That is why you see Koran and Quran both used to represent the same
book. Kurosh could easily be spelled the same as Quraysh when you look at the
name in the Arabic alphabet.

Just my 2 cents,

Dietrich