[ANSTHRLD] Odd heraldry request

William Harper thebloodyharper at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 21:04:38 PDT 2010

I am currently working with a member who has a question about her arms I was
hoping you would all be able to help me with.  She wants to put a penguin on
her arms.  While I  do know and have informed her that the Antarctic
penguins were not known, she has pointed out that the African penguins (most
commonly referred to as the jackass penguins) would probably have been
known, as their area of habitation is very large.

If anyone can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it.

William Harper

thebloodyharper at gmail.com