[ANSTHRLD] Commentary and decision meeting.

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Fri Oct 8 10:08:44 PDT 2010

Greetings all.  Remember that the deadline for commentary on the September ILoI ( http://ace.heraldry.ansteorra.org/letter/view/37 ) is looming close.  The decision meeting will be held on October 17th at the Starbucks at the SE corner of 423 and Eldorado in Little Elm.

This will be my final decision meeting as Bordure as I will be passing the office along to Jayme.  I would like to thank all the commenters for their much need expertise and wisdom as well as everyone else who supported and put up with me these past 2+ years.

Thanks all,
Alasdair, Bordure (outgoing)