[ANSTHRLD] Device question: Azure, two roaches urinant fesswise argent

Emily Minier adalia.nyx at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 13:44:56 PDT 2010

The name and device were returned for lack of replacement forms.  I'm not
sure if that means that the submitter didn't send in the correct number of
forms??? or if perhaps some forms were incorrect and the submitter was
supposed to resubmit some corrected ones before the decision meeting and
didn't make the deadline.