[ANSTHRLD] Device question: Azure, two roaches urinant fesswise argent

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Mon Oct 18 13:54:24 PDT 2010

9. Padraig of Kilkenney. (Gate's Edge) New Name and Device. Azure, two roaches urinant fesswise,
per chief engrailed argent, an arrow vert.
Name and device both returned for lack of replacement forms.

The commentary is in the 2007-11 AICC and pended till March 20th  Actually it looks liek the entire letter was pended due to a lack of forms.  This was before my time, maybe Emma cal illuminate the situation as she was Bordure then, but i suspect that the packet was lost in the mail.  This is from the bordure comment section at the top of the AICC:

"These decisions were made at the kingdom decision meeting held at Coronation on January 12th.
However, due to Bordure not having received any of the submission forms, I was forced to pend
everything for that month. Herein are the full decisions, with some returns, and some potential
acceptances pended yet again until March 20th. I will be contacting all the submitters and/or their
local herald in hopes of receiving new copies of the relevant forms in time for the next LoI. If
replacement forms are not received by March 20th, I will (reluctantly) return the submission. Please let
me know of any questions at bordure at ansteorra.org.
For reference, number of copies of the forms needed are: name form"

Alasdair