[ANSTHRLD] "Letter of permission to Conflict" Was Quarterly, a cross between four mullets ... pierced

Marie de Blois erminespot at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 11:27:24 PDT 2010

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 3:09 PM, Alasdair MacEogan <alasdair at bmhanson.net> wrote:
> Unfortunately no there is not.  If you can't get a hold of them (or their heirs if they are deceased) then you need to have at least 2 CDs.  Sometimes people who knew them when they were active may be able to still get a hold of them for you.

It's generally worth noting that, for such a letter of permission to
be valid, there must be a hand-signed copy (signed with legal
signature).  Email does not suffice.

In the long term, the best provision we may be able to make for others
is the establishment of heraldic wills (see Admin Handbook section
IV.G).

Marie