[ANSTHRLD] Citing a source for a name submission

Richard Culver rbculver at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 23 08:27:12 PDT 2010

Greetings all!

I am finally getting around to submitting my name and device paperwork.  On the
name, both sources do not require hardcopies as per the Laurel at Arms page.  I
have an electronic version of one from which to cite the page for the names, but
on the Tengvik _Old English Bynames_ I have misplaced my copy somewhere here in
the house and cannt remeber the page the section on -"ing" patronymics begins.
Is it okay to just cite the section of patronymics broadly or do I need the
exact page?

Gódspéde!
Wihtric