[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Checking using "oanda"

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 11 22:47:33 PDT 2010

Am keping the subject title you used in this response to address the way you were trying to search for possible conflicts.

The search forms listed at
http://oanda.sca.org/
are effectively used only by experienced heralds who know the classification codes for the various types of charges.  The rest of us are usually better off searching where the OandA is already broken down into charge classificatons, the Online SCA Ordinary - Master Index
http://oanda.sca.org/ordinary/index.html

Experiment navigating through it for a while and then come back with specific questions on how to use it more effectively.

Tostig