[ANSTHRLD] Ansteorran Gazette April 2011

Obelisk Herald obelisk at herald.ansteorra.org
Fri Apr 1 16:34:27 PDT 2011

Ansteorran Gazette for April 2011

Contents:

Letter From Star:

Greetings!

As a reminder, my office is open for applications. Obviously this is a
required position; I will not be
seeking an extension to my tenure, so the kingdom is in need! The duties of
the office of Star Principal
Herald are outlined in Kingdom Law, the Administrative Handbook for the
College of Arms, and the
Ansteorran College of Heralds and Scribes Administrative Handbook. You
should be familiar with all three
of these documents. While the College of Heralds and Scribes is a very
diverse operation, the office of Star
Principal is largely an administrative one. There are, however, plenty of
opportunities for dabbling in court
and other vocal heraldry, submissions, precedence, award constitutions, and
such like. As a Greater Office
of State, you should be well-versed in conflict-resolution and be able to
wisely counsel the Crown.

Applications, including a copy of your membership card and photo ID, should
be sent to the Crown, Laurel,
and myself by April 30. Electronic scans are acceptable. I am more than
happy to answer any questions you
may have about the behind-the-scenes workings of the office.

A great time was had by all at Gulf Wars. Many thanks to our own Aron
Asterisk, for running Herald's
Point! I have no idea yet how many submissions we took, but I know it was
quite a lot.

Those officers who do quarterly reports should know that they are due this
month; I would vastly prefer to
have them in by April 11th, so I can get my own report done all the faster.

In service,
Emma de Fetherstan
Star Principal Herald

*******
STATUS OF ILoIs

ILoI 2010-10: Comments due November 10.
LoI 2010-11. Laurel meeting Feburary.

ILoI 2010-11: Comments due December 10.
LoI 2010-12. Laurel meeting March.

ILoI 2010-12: Comments due January 10.
LoI 2011-01. Laurel meeting April.

ILoI 2011-01: Comments due February 10.
LoI 2011-02. Laurel meeting May.

ILoI 2011-02: Comments due March 10.
Decision meeting and LoI March.

ILoI 2011-03: Comments due April 10.
Decision meeting and LoI April.

ILoI 2011-4: Comments due May 10.
Decision meeting and LoI May.

*******
Upcoming Decision Meetings:
* April - 9th - Stargate Baronials - Tentatively 4 PM in the Seawinds Camp
* May - 28th - Steppes Warlord - TBA
* June - TBA

*******
Internal Letter of Intent 2011-04

2.    Aoije of Eldern Hills (Eldern Hills, Barony of)  Device Resub
3.    Aubeline d'Alexandre  (Hellsgate, Stronghold of) New Name   New Device
4.    Ciar?n Mac Giolla Bhrighde (Wiesenfeuer, Barony of)  Resub Device
5.    Colette la Mangeux (Wiesenfeuer, Barony of) New Name
6.    Dietrich Strobel Bart (Stargate, Barony of) Resub  Name  New  Device
7.    Gyna ne Brusi (Eldern Hills, Barony of) New Name  New Device
8.    Hanse Cleermaeckere (Bryn Gwlad, Barony of) New Name  New Badge
9.    Hellsgate, Stronghold of (Hellsgate, Stronghold of) New Badge
10.    Jonet Culquhone (Mooneschadowe,Province) New Name
11.    Katerrina Ine Curry (Steppes, Barony of) New Name  New Device
12.    Konrad Nowak (Steppes, Barony of) Change Name/retain as alternate if
registered
13.    Niccolaia Valore (or Valori) (Namron, Barony of) New Name
14.    Tigern Sapiens.  (Rosenfeld, Shire of) New Name  New Device

ILoI 2011-04 can be found at http://herald.ansteorra.org/ILoI/iloi201104.pdf
and http://ace.heraldry.ansteorra.org/letter/view/44

*******
Annotated Internal Collated Commentary 2011-02

2. Avelyn Blakenye (Seawinds, Shire of) New Badge.
3. Caitilfn inghean Ruaidhrf uf Cheallaigh (Stargate, Barony of) Resubmitted
Name.
4. E=gan hua BTolláin (Raven’s Fort, Barony of) Resubmitted Device.
5. Marie de Giro (Bryn Gwlad, Barony of) New Name and Device.
6. MatthSus Christianus von Wachsenburg (Glaslyn, Canton of) New Name and
Device.
7. Mongo Checheg (Steppes, Barony of) New Name for Alternate Persona.
8. Vyolante Drago do Porto (Steppes, Barony of) New Badge.
9. Vyolante Drago do Porto (Steppes, Barony of) New Badge.

AICC 2011-02 can be found at: http://herald.ansteorra.org/ICC/aicc201102.pdf

*******
Fast Tracks for 2011-03

None

*******
The external Letter of Intent for March 2011 can be found at
http://herald.ansteorra.org/LoI/loi201103.pdf
and http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=175&loi=980

A list of items currently in progress can be found at
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/hst/

Further details on the status of items at Laurel can be found at
http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=181