[ANSTHRLD] more books

Lisa Theriot lisatheriot at ravenboymusic.com
Tue Apr 5 11:09:17 PDT 2011

I will have even more books on Saturday than previously listed; another
bookcase has had to be sacrificed.  I'll post the titles after I pick up
the books.  One that is included is a brand-new hardback copy of Volume
IV of the Lexicon of Greek Personal Names, for which she'd like $75 if
anyone is interested.  It's a $300 book.  I've already spoken for the
"compact" OED.

This lot should include standard references like Black, Bardsley,
Ekwall, etc., as well as more esoteric stuff like Jonsjo and von
Feilitzen.

It looks like the elevation has been moved to evening court, so I won't
have to be there at the crack of doom.  Andrewe has graciously offered
to host the sale in conjunction with the decision meeting at 4:00.  Come
for the meeting, stay for the book sale.

Adelaide