[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check Please

Kazimierz Złowieszczy kazoflr at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 13:51:00 PDT 2011

Thanks for all of the input! I am going to try to sum up what I have read
from those who have commented on this device proposal. The original device
proposal is "*Sable, a dragon displayed argent and a base rayonny
gules" *Please
do not take offense if I have read the comments in error. I am an
extreme amateur when it comes to heraldry. If I have misinterpreted anyone's
comments, please correct me.

The dragon displayed charge - this is registrable, although it is a step
from period practice.
   Alboin van den Brom. Device. Per bend dovetailed gules and argent, an *oak
tree blasted and eradicated and a dragon displayed counterchanged. **Registered
via **Outlands December 2010.*

The base rayonny gules charge on a sable field - this is registrable.
   *Morgan MacDuff. Badge. Sable, in fess a death's head enflamed in chief
between and conjoined to a pair of hands inverted, a base rayonny
argent. Registered
via Atenveldt June 2010.*
*
*
Other than these elements having been registered within the past year, will
extra documentation be required for the submission; i.e. Regional Style,
Regional Exception?

With Copious Gratitude,
Pan Kazimierz Złowieszczy
Lordy Lord Kaz the Sinister