[ANSTHRLD] Fwd: Changeover to interim Laurel

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Sat Apr 23 11:27:24 PDT 2011

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lisa Mohr <gulesandor at yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, Apr 23, 2011 at 10:59 AM
Subject: Changeover to interim Laurel
To: SCAHRLDS at listserv.aol.com

At the Board meeting last weekend it was decided that
Greetings, all,

At the Board meeting last weekend it was decided that more time was needed to
get commentary on the candidates for Laurel Sovereign.  Since Mistress Olwyn is
ready to step down now, I was asked to step in as interim for six months until
the changeover in October.  You may know that I was her predecessor and so have
reasonably recent experience with the job.

So, effective immediately, I have taken on the Laurel office.  Correspondence
may be sent to either laurel at heraldry.sca.org or the address above.

Looking forward to working with you all,

Cts. Elisabeth de Rossignol