[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check Please

Marie de Blois erminespot at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 11:48:13 PDT 2011

On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 2:31 PM, Bob Wade <logiosophia at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Further, if a Regional Exception is invoked, all elements must be found in the Region per RfS VIII.6b:

> i.e. The dragon/wyvern in a displayed posture would need to be found as well.

Good point.  The use of a dragon displayed is currently a step from
period practice, indicating that we don't know of any in period, as
recently upheld on the December 2010 LoAR:

Alboin van den Brom. Device. Per bend dovetailed gules and argent, an
oak tree blasted and eradicated and a dragon displayed counterchanged.

    The use of a dragon in the displayed posture is a step from period
practice. [12/2010 A-Outlands]

Marie