[ANSTHRLD] From the Feb 2011 Covr Letter

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Thu Apr 28 09:13:59 PDT 2011

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 9:49 AM, Tim McDaniel <tmcd at panix.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Apr 2011, Joseph Percer <jpercer at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Now to see if the Ansteorran Sovereign's Curse holds up?
>
> What curse is that: every Ansteorran sovereign of arms has to hold the
> office more than once?  Gwenllian was living in Atlantia when she
> stepped in for Evan, I think, so if you exclude her on that minor
> technicality, it's three for three.

The way I heard it, it was any ex-Star that became Laurel was doomed
to hold the office twice. But then Mari stepped in again, so maybe the
curse is far less restrictive... suppose we'll see!

Many thanks for the congratulations, everyone. For those able and
willing to drive to Stillwater once a month, regularly or even on
occasion, I will be having the local end of the decision meetings at
my house. Drop me a line in private email if you'd like the details.

-Emma, still-Star-for-a-bit