[ANSTHRLD] Two wolves yin-yanged

Richard Culver rbculver at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 16 10:49:04 PDT 2011

BTW if he wanted runes, he can only pick one these days.  Of course the
arrangement is modern for that futhark.

As an honest piece of advice, since he wants "EARLY" viking, my guess is with
this runic usage and such that probably the best inspiration for adapting early
pictorials to heraldric ones is to look at Vendel art.  Some of those could very
easily be blazoned into period heraldry and then drawn as the client wishes.  By
Vendel I mean even check out the Sutton Hoo stuff, and even earlier like
Illerup,etc. where the shield have been reconstructed and are high status and
flashy.

Wihtric