[ANSTHRLD] Kate Middleton gets coat of arms

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Thu Apr 21 05:57:09 PDT 2011

My bet is that  Laurel's next letter, or at most the one after, will
include these arms as 'important non-SCA arms', right alongside the arms of
other royals, British or not. That was the joke I was making: it looks like an
open track but it's a race that can't be won.

In a message dated 4/21/2011 1:13:38 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
tmcd at panix.com writes:

On Thu,  21 Apr 2011, Kevinkeary at aol.com wrote:
> Of course, this also means  someone COULD register [Kate Middleton's
> father's arms] quickly before  Laurel protects it.

A real-world item need not be in the Armorial or  Ordinary to be
protected.

Danihel de Lindocolina
Tim  McDaniel,  tmcd at panix.com
Heralds  mailing  list