[ANSTHRLD] herald title office questions coming

Kathleen O'Brien mari_1184 at att.net
Tue Aug 23 09:52:52 PDT 2011

Hi!

I'm in the middle of a big scanning project to scan old LoIs and LoCs to
make them available in OSCAR.

As part of that, I started running across many, many references to who
held which heraldic office when (for all the kingdoms).

So, I started collecting those names and office holders.  Having a list
of office holders for heraldic offices is a useful thing when you're
digging through old records or even if you are just curious about who
held your office before you.  It's also a kinda cool part of kingdom
history.

I'm nowhere near done scanning, so I know I'm missing names and dates
for some office holders, but I figured I'd start sending out lists of
what I have for some of the Ansteorra offices so folks here can
contribute additions and corrections.

If someone wants to take final versions of these lists and put them on
the Ansteorra heraldry site or update the history wiki (I only found a
name list there and only for Star Principal), that would probably be a
cool thing.

Thanks!

Mari