[ANSTHRLD] office holders: Bordure

Kathleen O'Brien mari_1184 at att.net
Tue Aug 23 10:21:31 PDT 2011

Here's the list for Bordure.

If I'm remembering correctly, Ragnar was the first Bordure.  Does anyone
know if that's correct?

As always, any additions and corrections will be greatly appreciated.

Mari

--------------

- In cases where folks names have changed, I'm listing them under the
name they held when in office.  I've got a separate list to map
different names to the same person.

- in cases where I found the person listed in an ancient LoI or LoC or
something, I listed the year of that LoI or LoC.  They likely held the
office before and/or after that year as well.

Questions to answer (in order of most important to least important):
1) is anyone missing from this list?
2) is everyone in the correct order?
3) are the dates correct (or even close to correct)?

Note: I can add comments for different tenures.  So, I can add notes for
when the duties of the title changed, if we want.  (For example, there
was a point circa 1990 where Obelisk put out LoIs.)

Office Holder:			Dates:

Eirik Halfdanarson		2011
Alasdair MacEogan		2009
Emma de Fetherstan		2007-2008
Alden Drake
Gunnvor silfraharr
Borek Vitalievich Volkov
Alden Drake			2002
Griffin ap Rhys			Oct 2000-?
Mari Elspeth nic Bryan		Jan 1999-Sep 2000
Daniel de Lincoln		?-Dec 1998
Ragnar Larsson			1994-1996