[ANSTHRLD] office holders: Star Principal

Star Principal Herald kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Tue Aug 23 10:23:49 PDT 2011

I have Dathi O Cooney on rosters from January of 1992 to 25 March 1992. I
don't have anything for the first half of 1993, but in the roster noting
Richard Silverdawn he's listed as Acting.

Richard Silverdawn, I have a roster for 1st August 1993 to 23 January 1994.
The next roster I have is for February of 1995.

So the best I can tell You can list Dathi from Jan 1992 to August 1993, and
Richard Silverdawn August 1993 to July of 1994.

I'll try to go back to the tenure files for Dathi and Richard and see if I
can get more finite dates.

As for Da'ud, I have him on a Roster for May of 1988 as Star, with the first
roster showing Tadhg as Star dating 1 July 1990. I suspect I can clear this
up further as Da'ud kept meticulous records from what I can tell.

Andrewe