[ANSTHRLD] office holders: Bordure

Star Principal Herald kingdom at herald.ansteorra.org
Tue Aug 23 10:53:57 PDT 2011

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 12:21 PM, Kathleen O'Brien <mari_1184 at att.net>wrote:

> <snip>

> Note: I can add comments for different tenures.  So, I can add notes for
> when the duties of the title changed, if we want.  (For example, there
> was a point circa 1990 where Obelisk put out LoIs.)
>
> <snip>

Well, this is indeed somewhat of a pickle I think in trying to compile any
sort of historical roster. I seem to have observed that Asterisk, at one
point for example, was Star's ER deputy and not necessarily the function it
performs today, and as Mari notes, Obelisk's function has evolved. There are
a number of defunct titles as well. Golden Staff (while not defunct) used to
be Education as I understand it. If someone with a long memory (Robin,
Serena, Crandall, Tostig?) can help with a separate list of what office did
what, that would likely be very helpful.

And for your list of Bordure, I'll go through the stuff here in a while, but
I can add one name for now, Andrewe Bawldwyn for the period of October 2010
- June 2011.

Andrewe