[ANSTHRLD] office holders: Armillary

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Tue Aug 23 11:05:35 PDT 2011

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011, Kathleen O'Brien <mari_1184 at att.net> wrote:
> Now it's the consultation table/library office, but I don't know
> what it was before Gwenllian took that task on.  I also have no clue
> if anyone other than Tostig held the title before 2000.

Armillary Pursuivant (5/91)
3/91 AG: Commentary.  Lord Cyndecyrn Conn Corr / David Heiligmann
5/91 AG: Assistant to Obelisk, Commentary, and Consultation.  HL
Gwenllian ferch Morfudd / Beth Appleton
8/91 AG: Lord Cyndecyrn Conn Corr / David Heiligmann
10/91 AG: Consultation and commentary.
12/91 AG: Dathi (incoming Star) announces Cyndcyrn will go from
Armillary to Sable Crane.
2/92 AG: Commentary ("The commentary positions (Arbalest, Armillary,
Rowel, and Solstice)").  Lord Erc FitzMungo / Roy Heath.
6/92 AG: "Comments on the Internal Letters of Intent."
Handles consultation tables
11/92 AG:
6/93 AG: No duties listed.  Baron Tostig Logiosophia / Bob Wade.
8/93 AG:
9/93 AG: Internal commentary and special projects.
3/95 AG: Not in Staff listing p. 2, but in roster list p. 3.
11/95 AG:
12/95 AG:
1/96 AG: Vacant.

Danet de Lincoln