[ANSTHRLD] office holders: Orle

Etienne de St. Amaranth st.amaranth at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 11:22:06 PDT 2011

While you are looking at offices that should show up at the CoA level, Orle Herald as an external commenter was Magnus von Lubeck from August 2001 until at least January 2005.  I actually think he held that office/role into Druinne's tenure when he moved out of kingdom but I'll let him correct the dates if he is on and listening.

Respectfully,
Sent from my iPhone,

Etienne