[ANSTHRLD] office holders: Bordure

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 11:58:06 PDT 2011

When I was Tressure, the office of Golden Staff was evolving from voice education to Voice of the Crown. Modius held the position at the time.

As Tressure I had the responsibility of coordinating an Heraldic College and finding a group and steward to host it. There was also input as to the infamous Book of the Herald and the upgrading of the tests and classes.

The College had a long discussion on various offices and where we needed more strength. We also discussed rank structure, I recall that was where it was confirmed that I was a ranked (H)erald. We also confirmed that Extraordinary had the meaning of not being in the Ordinary - not having an official office at the time.
Many of the offices have evolved since then, as have the procedures.

Crandall, Olde Phart Herald

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith