[ANSTHRLD] Name question: Joe the <color>

karadelph at aol.com karadelph at aol.com
Mon Aug 8 21:13:55 PDT 2011

Well as someone who once lived in the NE USA Maine & New Hampshire northern waters aren't "blue" they are more grey. And again unless he's Venus all of Ireland is surrounded by water and it wouldn't be unusual enough for him to be from the sea/ocean.
In actuality Eric "the Red" 's real name was Eric Thorvaldson.  The Red was a nickname that he earned or was given to him.