[ANSTHRLD] office holders: Bordure

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Tue Aug 23 11:03:54 PDT 2011

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011, Kathleen O'Brien <mari_1184 at att.net> wrote:
> If I'm remembering correctly, Ragnar was the first Bordure.  Does
> anyone know if that's correct?

I sent you separately the data I had started to gather from AGs, so
I've just saving these messages.  I'll answer this, tho.

Bordure Pursuivant (6/93)
[I don't know what I mean by "(6/93)" there.  Last creation?]
8/92 AG: "Commenting in the Colleges of Heralds and Arms".  Lord David
van den Storm / David Heiligmann, was Sable Crane.
Handles submission process from kingdom to Laurel
11/92 AG:
[I think by that I meant that it was mentioned in that AG but without
changes from last time.]
6/93 AG: Office not in roster.
8/93 AG: Back.
9/93 AG: Vacant.
9/93 AG: Bordure Herald.  External submissions.  HL Tadhg Liath of
Duncairn / Tiom{o'}id M. of Angle, also Hanaper.
1/94 AG: "Send complaints, snarks, and April Phooles to ... (External
submissions)".
3/94 AG: Vacant; Tadhg resigned.
10/94 AG: Lord Ragnar Larsson / Fred Larson.
1/95 AG:
2/95 AG: HL.
8/96 AG:

Danihel de Lincolino