[ANSTHRLD] Advice on teaching a class

Ron eirik at hot.rr.com
Mon Aug 29 13:57:44 PDT 2011

Based on that, I would do a simple overview of what heraldry is in the SCA.
I'd include a brief overview of court and field heraldry and a very basic
intro to armory and names. More along what they are and why do we need them
kind of stuff. Leave the more advanced stuff for another class.

Eirik Halfdanarson