[ANSTHRLD] Fw: [sca_heralds] 1992 KWH proceedings

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 15:40:42 PST 2011

--- On Thu, 12/22/11, Em <imlyonspride at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: Em <imlyonspride at yahoo.com>
Subject: [sca_heralds] 1992 KWH proceedings
To: sca_heralds at yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, December 22, 2011, 2:19 PM

Does anyone on this list have a copy of the 1992 Seattle Knowne World Heraldic proceedings? I'm looking for a copy of Solveigh Throndardottir's "A Roll of Japanese Armory".

If anyone has that and can send it to me, I'd be ever so grateful.

Wu Yun

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:

Visit Your Group

MARKETPLACE

.