[ANSTHRLD] Ansteorran Gazette December 2011

Obelisk Herald obelisk at herald.ansteorra.org
Thu Dec 1 16:02:07 PST 2011

Ansteorran Gazzette for December 2011

Contents:

Letter from Star:

Greetings Unto the Ansteorran College!

November has come and gone and we find ourselves in the heart of
winter. December is usually a very quiet month for
heraldry, but there's still plenty to do with commentary on our
internal letters. If you've never commented before, why not
give it a shot? Contact me if you're curious and I can help you get
started. January will see Crown Tournament and Round
Table. Please consider attending Crown Tournament. I will be in need
of several field heralds for the march of precedence
and list heraldry. If you're able to assist please contact me. King's
Round Table will see several updates concerning
ongoing projects. Everyone is strongly encouraged to attend,
especially those above the local level. We hope to debut the
updated warranting class, and we will be reviewing bid proposals for
Known World Heraldic Symposium bids. Speaking of
symposia, we're still looking for interested groups to host the
Ansteorran Heraldic & Scribal Symposium for 2012. The date
is flexible. Please contact myself or Tressure.

I hope everyone has a happy holiday season and I look forward to
seeing you at events in the near future!

Andrewe
Star

*******
Status of ILoIs

ILoI 2011-5: Commentary closed June 2011.
LoI 2011-06. Laurel meeting September. LoAR published.

ILoI 2011-6: Commentary closed July 2011.
LoI 2011-07. Laurel meeting October. LoAR published.

ILoI 2011-7: Commentary closed August 2011.
LoI 2011-08. Laurel meeting November. Pending LoAR publication.

ILoI 2011-8: Commentary closed September 2011.
LoI 2011-09. Laurel meeting December.

ILoI 2011-9: Commentary closed October 2011.
LoI 2011-10. Laurel meeting January.

ILoI 2011-10: Commentary closed November 2011.
LoI 2011-11. Laurel meeting February.

ILoI 2011-11: Comments due December 10, 2011.
Decision meeting and LoI December.

ILoI 2011-12: Comments due January10,  2012.
Decision meeting and LoI January.

*******
Upcoming Decision Meetings:

* December meeting will be at Yule Revel in Bryn Gwlad on December 10th.
* January TBD
* February TBD

*******
Internal Letter of Intent 2011-12

1. Alethea of Hootton (Glaslyn, Canton of) Resubmitted Name and Device.
2. Aubri de Baudricourt (Bryn Gwald, Barony of) New Badge.
3. Cristaine Milton (Bryn Gwald, Barony of) New Name and Device.
4. Delphina de Champeaux (Loch Soillier, Barony of ) New Device Change.
5. Dietrich Wyß (Wyss) (Elfsea, Barony of) Resubmitted Device.
6. Dúnchad Mór mac Rónáin (Glaslyn, Canton of) Resubmitted Device.
7. Francisca Sastre de Arellano (Bryn Gwald, Barony of) New Name and Device.
8. Jean Marc aus noir main (Ansteorra, The crown lands of) New Name and Device.
9. Johanna van der Luyden (Hells Gate, Stronghold of ) New Name and Device.
10. Consultation Table: Coronation New Name and Device.
11. Ricard the Cat (Glaslyn, Canton of) Resubmitted Name and Device.
12. Salvador Ordoñez (Adlersrhue, Shire of ) New Name.
13. Simone Nicholls (Stargate, Barony of) New Name and Device.
14. Skalla-Grímr Gormsson (Bryn Gwlad, Barony of ) New Name Change.
15. Sophie Federspil (Bryn Gwald, Barony of) New Name and Device.
16. Wolf de la Wode (Stargate, Barony of ) New Name.

ILoI 2011-11 can be found at
http://ace.heraldry.ansteorra.org/letter/view/54.  Archival copy can
be found at

http://herald.ansteorra.org/ILoI/iloi201112.pdf

*******
AICC (Annotated Internal Collated Commentary) has been replaced by an
Internal Letter of Decision (ILOD).

Internal Letter of Decision 2011-10

Administrative Actions

Forwarded to Laurel
1. Pukhta Lovtsevich, Request for Administrative Action.
2. Daniel de Lincoln, Blanket Letter of Permission to Conflict

Returned for further work.
None

October ILoI:

Forwared to Laurel:
1. Daniel de Lincoln (Bryn Gwlad, Barony of) New Heraldic Title,
2. Erich Johann Alberichssohn (Raven's Fort, Barony of) Resubmitted Device.
3. Pukhta Lovtsevich (Namron, Barony of) New Device.
4. Þorkell ǫlfúss (Adlersrhue, Shire of ) New Badge.
5. Uillecc Dubh mac Uillicc (Steppes, Barony of) New Device.

Returned for further work.
1. Elyssa de Orozco (Mooneschadowe, Province of) New Device.

Full letter and text of decision can be found here:
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/ILoD/ilod201110.pdf

*******
Internal Collated Commentary 2011-10 can be found at
http://ace.heraldry.ansteorra.org/letter/view/51?view=icc with an
archival copy at http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/ICC/aicc201110.pdf

*******
The external Letter of Intent for November 2011 can be found at
https://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=100&loi=1127 with an

archival copy at http://herald.ansteorra.org/LoI/loi201111.pdf

A list of items currently in progress can be found at
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/hst/

Further details on the status of items at Laurel can be found at
http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=181