[ANSTHRLD] Confirming Ruling on Korean Names

Scat at cfl.rr.com Scat at cfl.rr.com
Fri Dec 23 17:54:45 PST 2011

When I researched Korean names in the early '90s, I was able to document
sustained contact from 1595 to 1600
(do not ask how--I have no remembrance of my sources); however, I was told
at the time that five years of contact
was not a long enough period of time to allow for sustained cultural
contact.

Colm Dubh
Ensign emeritus