[ANSTHRLD] More on markers

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Fri Feb 4 20:03:26 PST 2011

The College of Arms resident marker tester, Teceangl Bach of An Tir,
occasionally reports her current results, which I've copied below. Her
testing procedure is typically fairly rigorous, as described at the
bottom below, and I generally trust what she advises.  She checks for
color fastness over time and general durability.

-Emma