[ANSTHRLD] Ansteorran Gazette February 2011

Obelisk Herald obelisk at herald.ansteorra.org
Wed Feb 2 06:09:05 PST 2011

Letter From Star:

Greetings!

Just a few things this month to take note of. As I mentioned at Round Table,
crayons
and colored pencils are now banned for use in coloring armory forms. Please
encourage
submitters to stick to Crayola Classic markers!

My tenure as Star Principal Herald is up in July, and I would like to have a
successor in
place by early June. Therefore, I will be opening for applications in March,
and closing at
the end of April. If you are at all interested, even vaguely, please let me
know! I am more
than happy to answer any questions you may need about the behind-the-scenes
workings
of the office.

And lastly, if you are heading to Gulf Wars, think about stopping by Heralds
Point and
helping out for a shift or two, or three, or.... Remember, you get volunteer
points, and
chocolate!

In service,
Emma de Fetherstan
Star Principal Herald

*******
STATUS OF ILoIs

ILoI 2010-08: Comments due September 10.
LoI 2010-09. Laurel meeting December.

ILoI 2010-09: Comments due October 10.
LoI 2010-10. Laurel meeting January.

ILoI 2010-10: Comments due November 10.
LoI 2010-11. Laurel meeting Feburary.

ILoI 2010-11: Comments due December 10.
LoI 2010-12. Laurel meeting March.

ILoI 2010-12: Comments due January 10.
LoI 2011-01. Laurel meeting April.

ILoI 2011-01: Comments due February 10.
Decision meeting and LoI February.

ILoI 2011-02: Comments due March 10.
Decision meeting and LoI March.

*******
Upcoming Decision Meetings:
* February: Kingdom A&S - February 12th, 2010 time TBA
* March At Home: Tentatively 3/26 at 2PM Coffee Waves, Corpuse Christi, TX
* April: Tentatively Wisenfeuer Baronial, April 9th.
* May: Steppes Warlord - Date/Time TBA

*******
Internal Letter of Intent 2011-02

2.    Avelyn Blakenye (Seawinds, Shire of) New Badge
3.    Caitilín inghean Ruaidhrí uí Cheallaigh (Stargate, Barony of) Name
Resub
4.    Eógan hua Béolláin (Raven’s Fort, Barony of) Device Resub
5.    Marie de Giro (Bryn Gwlad, Barony of) New Name  New Device
6.    Matthäus Christianus von Wachsenburg (Glaslyn, Canton of) New Name
New Device
7.    Mongo Checheg (Steppes, Barony of) New Name for Alternate Persona
8.    Vyolante  Drago do Porto (Steppes, Barony of) New Badge

ILoI 2011-02 can be found at http://herald.ansteorra.org/ILoI/iloi201102.pdf
and http://ace.heraldry.ansteorra.org/letter/view/42

*******
Annotated Internal Collated Commentary 2010-12

2. Adela vom Berg (North Keep, Barony of) Resubmitted Device.
3. Alys Blakhauksdotther (North Keep, Barony of) New Name and Device.
4. Elena Miklósne (North Keep, Barony of) New Name and Device.
5. Eógan hua Béolláin (Raven's Fort, Barony of) Resubmitted Device.
6. Erich Johann von Alberichssohn (Raven’s Fort, Barony of) Barony of) New
Name and Device Change.
7. Evangelo Thrakkios (North Keep, Barony of) Resubmitted Device.
8. Gavin Rede (Raven's Fort, Barony of) New Name.
9. Isabella Maria della Rosa (Bryn Gwlad, Barony of) New Device.
10. Jayme Dominguez del Valle (Seawinds, Shire of) Resubmitted Device.
11. Lemoine de Gascoigne (Raven's Fort, Barony of) Resubmitted Device.
12. Michael Snowdon (Bjornsborg, Barony of ) New Device.
13. Montega Black Dragon (North Keep, Barony of) Resubmitted Device.
14. Oddus Torcoletti (Raven's Fort, Barony of) Resubmitted Device.
15. Rebekkah de Corvis. (North Keep, Barony of) New Name and Device.
16. Rupert Geofferey Down de Ronda. (North Keep, Barony of) New Badge.
17. Sewallis Siward de Shirley (Barony Bordermarch) New Name and Device.
18. Vyolante do Porto (Steppes, Barony of) Resubmitted Device.
19. Wihtric Wihtmunding (Steppes, Barony of) New Name and Device.
20. Yves I'espicier (North Keep, Barony of) New Name and Device.

AICC 2010-12 can be found at: http://herald.ansteorra.org/ICC/aicc201012.pdf

*******
Fast Tracks for 2011-01

1. Ansteorra, Kingdom of. Resubmitted Award Name. Award of the Golden Star
of Ansteorra.
2. Æsileif Geirfinnsdóttir - New Device
3. Gwen verch Cynwrig de Insula Mona (Steppes). Resubmitted Name.
4. Vyolante Drago do Porto - Resub Name

*******
The external Letter of Intent for January 2011 can be found at
http://herald.ansteorra.org/LoI/loi201101.pdf
and http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=175&loi=948

A list of items currently in progress can be found at
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/hst/

Further details on the status of items at Laurel can be found at
http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=181