[ANSTHRLD] Or, a Hen purpure

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 15 17:36:05 PST 2011

A Buckeye (breed) is nut brown. They are a 19th century breed from Ohio.
http://www.ithaca.edu/staff/jhenderson/chooks/chooks.html

A Rhode Island Red is also a dark brown.

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith