[ANSTHRLD] Maintaining vs. Sustaining: New Question

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 2 15:10:57 PST 2011

A bear can sustain a violet with no problem.  I think the funniest sustaining
charge I have seen was a squirrel sustaining a two handed Scottish claymore.

All the charges on a fieldless badge have to be conjoined or connected to each other.
You can't have a bordure, orle or tressure but you can have a charge within and
conjoined to an annulet.  Another way to clear conflict for fieldless badges is to
place a charge on the bear.

Magnus