[ANSTHRLD] Individual constitutions for the baronial service orders

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 11 15:59:20 PST 2011

You could try contacting the baronial herald in each case.

The order constitutions and achievements for each barony
used to be kept in the baronial heraldry files.

I seem to remember that was the case when I was herald at Raven's Fort.
Ask on the various baronial lists and you may get results.

Magnus