[ANSTHRLD] Individual constitutions for the baronial service orders

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 15 11:42:22 PST 2011

The question being asked to which Master Robin was responding was about
the constitutions http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/docs/award_constitutions.pdf,
not the award texts http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/docs/award_text.pdf.

The situation with the baronial service order constitutions is much as it was
described by Master Robin. We have been attempting for some years to rectify
that situation.

As an aside, the award texts document is updated regularly by its editors,
Countess Sara and me. Our goal is to have an up-to-date document. Since we
do not compose the BSO's, but merely report on them, if there is out-of-date
information in the section on baronial service orders in the awards text
document, it is up to the baronies to pass that information along to us.

If someone either has current information about a BSO constitution, or knows
an entry in the award texts document to be out of date, please recommend to
your B&B and baronial herald that the updated information be sent to us at:

special-documents at herald dot ansteorra dot org

--Serena, Blanc Gryffon Herald
Special Document Projects Deputy to Star Principal Herald