[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check: Two Quill Pens and an Open Book

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 30 14:42:09 PST 2011

Could someone verify a conflict check, please?

Versus "Per chevron argent and azure, two quill pens palewise and an open book counterchanged"  the closest I find Is versus:

"Per chevron argent and azure, in chief two quills and in base an ankh within an annulet counterchanged." (Rosemary the Nightingale, Device, June 1983).  I see 1 CD fo change of the bottom primary charge and a 2nd for removal of the secondary annulet.

Thanks,
Tostig