[ANSTHRLD] Blazoning and Winterkingdom

SBarrett barrett1 at cox.net
Sun Jan 2 21:16:40 PST 2011

Glad to know there will be a table.
I might have some other folks to send that way as well. Much obliged.

As to the suggested blazon - I thought about using "maintaining", but I
couldn't find an example of a crescent of any sort maintaining something.
There may be plenty, I just didn't spot them.
Whenever I found a bell (classic or church bell, not a hawks bell or a hand
bell) attached to another object, it was blazoned as being "dependant" from
that object.

That is why I said "... a bell dependant within a decrescent, argent." Is
the concern that my wording doesn't clearly state the bell is attached to
the upper point or horn of the crescent?

I WAS surprised they could be blazoned in motion. I found one blazoned as
"swinging to sinister". Thought that was kinda neat.

~Finnacan