[ANSTHRLD] January Herald's Decision Meeting

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 08:18:38 PST 2011

Greetings Ansteorra!

I just wanted to remind any who have an interest that the January CoH
Decision Meeting will take place next week at King's Round Table in
the Barony of Stargate. The meeting is scheduled to be at 11 AM, just
after the Herald's Warranting Class. As usual, the meeting is open to
all who wish to attend. We will consider the items listed below. You
can find the commentary on the items at:

http://ace.heraldry.ansteorra.org/letter/view/40

1. Adaleide Dewy (North Keep, Barony of) New Name and Device.
2. Adela vom Berg (North Keep, Barony of) Resubmitted Device.
3. Alys Blakhauksdotther (North Keep, Barony of) New Name and Device.
4. Elena Miklósne (North Keep, Barony of) New Name and Device.
5. Eógan hua Béolláin (Raven's Fort, Barony of) Resubmitted Device.
6. Erich Johann von Alberichssohn (Raven’s Fort, Barony of) Barony of)
New Name and Device Change.
7. Evangelo Thrakkios (North Keep, Barony of) Resubmitted Device.
8. Gavin Rede (Raven's Fort, Barony of) New Name.
9. Isabella Maria della Rosa (Bryn Gwlad, Barony of) New Device.
10. Jayme Dominguez del Valle (Seawinds, Shire of) Resubmitted Device.
11. Lemoine de Gascoigne (Raven's Fort, Barony of) Resubmitted Device.
12. Michael Snowdon (Bjornsborg, Barony of ) New Device.
13. Montega Black Dragon (North Keep, Barony of) Resubmitted Device.
14. Oddus Torcoletti (Raven's Fort, Barony of) Resubmitted Device.
15. Rebekkah de Corvis. (North Keep, Barony of) New Name and Device.
16. Rupert Geofferey Down de Ronda. (North Keep, Barony of) New Badge.
17. Sewallis Siward de Shirley (Barony Bordermarch) New Name and Device.
18. Vyolante do Porto (Steppes, Barony of) Resubmitted Device.
19. Wihtric Wihtmunding (Steppes, Barony of) New Name and Device.
20. Yves I'espicier (North Keep, Barony of) New Name and Device.

Pray know that I remain Yours in service,

Andrewe Bawldwyn (formerly Jayme)
Bordure Herald

--
Joseph M. Percer, AAS, LP