[ANSTHRLD] ISO 'Hateful Heraldry'

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 16 19:49:18 PST 2011

I found a group in Northshield that lists a copy.
http://caeranterth.northshield.org/Newsletter/2010/towerfebweb10.pdf

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith