[ANSTHRLD] Blaeu Atlas

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 15:32:04 PST 2011

I just have the UCLA scan of the Blaeu Atlas bookmarked.  Did a quick search on Amazon who seems to offer the full work in hardcover for a little over $40.  The link below from them indicates volumes specific areas may be available new ro used as well.

http://www.amazon.com/Atlas-Maior-Francia-Joan-Blaeu/dp/3822851051