[ANSTHRLD] New Herald for Ravens Fort

HerrDetlef herrdetlef at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 12:19:27 PDT 2011

Well done, Lady Irial and Lady Gwenlliana!

Detlef von Marburg
Tir Medoin Pursuivant

On Tue, Jul 5, 2011 at 2:01 PM, Solstice Herald <
coastal at herald.ansteorra.org> wrote:

> I would like to thank Lady Irial Mulcahey for her time as herald of Raven's
> Fort.  Due to her stepping down though, I would like to welcome Lady
> Gwenlliana Lovelady as the new herald of Raven's Fort.  Please welcome her
> and also a great big thank you again and great work to Lady Irial for her
> service.  She did a great job and hope to see her continue within the
> College of Heralds.
>
> In Service,
> Alisone McCay - Solstice Herald

Hwæt! We Gardena         in geardagum,
þeodcyninga,         þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas         ellen fremedon.
Oft Scyld Scefing         sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum,         meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas.         Syððan ærest wearð
feasceaft funden,         he þæs frofre gebad,
weox under wolcnum,         weorðmyndum þah,
oðþæt him æghwylc         þara ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade         hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan.         þæt wæs god cyning!