[ANSTHRLD] Central Region Pursuivants

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 11:57:17 PDT 2011

At King's Roundtable almost every Branch in the Central Region will have a new warranted Pursuivant.  Please jon me in welcoming them.

In Elfsea the Nautilus Pursuivant will be Andreas von Meißen.  Herr Andreas is moving to Ansteorra in August from The Middle.  He has been very active with Submissions there.  Until then, His Excellency Alejandro will be the point of contact for heraldry in His Barony.

In Loch Ruadh the new Pursuivant will be Alric Morgannwygg.  Lord Alric, a new Companion of the Star of Merit, is a former Eclipse Herald.  After a marvelous tenure (An example from one of his reports will be at the Roundtable Warranting Class), Lord Kazimierz of Loch Ruadh will become their new Seneschal.  The Shire should be in great hands.

In Rosenfeld the new Pursuivant will be Tigern Sapiens.  Lord Tigern is largely responsible for a recent influx of Submissions in a Branch with the "No Herald Option".

In The Steppes the Oakenwald Pursuivant is Konrad Nowak.  Lord Konrad has already served that Barony well as interim for the past three months.

To one and all my thanks for what you have done and my gratitude for what you will inspire.

Tostig
Central Regional (Eclipse) Herald