[ANSTHRLD] Available heraldic education offices to apply for (was: Heraldic Positions)

Jay Rudin rudin at peoplepc.com
Tue Jul 19 12:00:34 PDT 2011

Here's my contribution to heraldic education:

The phrase "heraldic positions" primarily means how animals are drawn on devices - rampant, salient, sejant, etc. A thread about offices people could apply for should have a different subject heading.

I had been skipping this thread because I had no interest in discussing beast drawings, and I suspect others had done so as well.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin