[ANSTHRLD] Badge Fieldless a demi-dragon maintaining a mortar and pestle Or.

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Thu Jul 14 06:53:53 PDT 2011

Goldweard of St. Golias
> I want to submit (Fieldless) a demi-dragon maintaining a mortar and
> pestle Or.

Minor blazon fu: we Capitalize the first Word of the blazon proper, so
"(Fieldless) A demi-dragon ..."

On Thu, 14 Jul 2011, Joshua Brandl <norfildur at hotmail.com> wrote:
> let me see if i get this right... i found the following
> Simon Kerbouchard
> November 2007 (via Atenveldt):
> (Fieldless) A demi-dragon contourny azure sustaining a decrescent
> Or.
> so we have one CD for the fieldless, one cd for the demi-dragon
> color change no CD for the change of maintained charge... am i
> correct?

And one more CD for orientation: default facing dexter (Goldweard)
versus contourny (Simon).  Nobody needs a third CD, but it can help to
point out all possible CDs in case you're wrong about one.

Danihel Lindum Colonia
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com