[ANSTHRLD] Harper Hall, (Fieldess) A harp vert

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 12:24:27 PDT 2011

Modar, you weren't the only one. Especially when I'm in the middle of my
who-knows-how-many-th re-read of *The White Dragon*. For that matter, the
collection of "Dragonsong", "Dragonsinger", and "Dragondrums" is called "The
Harper Hall Trilogy". I'm staring at the  spine of the hardback across the room
from me right now.  I could not possibly ever hear "Harper Hall" and think of
anything other than Pern.

At least the harp badge isn't "azure"....

--Serena