[ANSTHRLD] Conflict Check: Sable Eagle on a Pile argent between two

Bob Wade logiosophia at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 05:57:39 PDT 2011

Could the following be checked for conflict, please?

"Sable, on a pile between two suns eclipsed argent a double-headed eagle sable."

I see this as 2 CD clear versus "Sable, on a pile throughout between two mullets of six points argent a raven sable." (Ainar Magnusson, Device, Jan 2000) with additon of tertiaries to the mullets and change of type (and posture) to the tertiary bird under RfS X.4e [Ravens and Eagles are both classified as "raptors" in the Nov 2003 Cover Letter, but are both found as distinct period charges].

I also see this as 2 CD clear versus "Per chevron inverted argent and sable, a raven displayed head facing sinister and a cat-of-nine-tails enfiled with a manacle counterchanged."  (Raven Blackthorne, Device, Nov 1995) if it is mis-blazoned.  If the enfiled charges are actually secondaries I see change of type and addition of tertiaries, but nothing for the forced arrrangement change.

Thanks,
Tostig