[ANSTHRLD] Green harp and lacy knot

scat at cfl.rr.com scat at cfl.rr.com
Sat Jul 16 07:22:17 PDT 2011

Verily it is a question that Wreath should address.  Wreath's opinion may
be impacted by the opinions expressed by senior device heralds--especially
if there is a consensus.  I hope that all device heralds will comment on
this issue.  I do believe that the issue should be passed to the CoA
regardless
of the conclusion reached by the CoH.