[ANSTHRLD] Question on software

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Fri Jul 22 10:33:13 PDT 2011

I generally use Inkscape.  Being open source it is free and frankly I do not do enough or need the features to spend the money they want for Adobe Illustrator.  For basic drawing a vector editor is good because you can easily rescale, etc.

Once I am done there I may export it and do other things in GIMP or another image program though.  Depends on what I need and the final use of the product.