[ANSTHRLD] Question of Software

Randy Shipp randyshipp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 13:41:10 PDT 2011

I opted to use the palette adopted by the Blazon Project.  I was a bit
uncomfortable with the fairly light shade they used for purpure, but the
more I thought about it, the more I was OK with it.  I sat in a decision
meeting recently where it was VERY difficult to tell azure from purpure on a
device, and this palette makes that distinction impossible to miss.

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Projet:Blasons/Cr%C3%A9ation#Unification_des_couleurs

Yours in Service,

--Antoine